TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms
and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Club Vini Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website at 69 new kings road,
London SW64SQ. Our company registration number is 10336647 and the company is registered in
England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: your IP address, your
browser and operating system.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator,
are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be,
under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least
18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a
contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the
availability of specific vintages.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall
contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement
for the completion of your order if substitutions have not been selected.
- When opting for substitutions, this means when a product within an order is
unavailable, we shall replace it with a similar product of equal or higher value.
- We work with a trusted courier partner. If they are unable to successfully
deliver they will either leave your delivery in a safe place or leave
instructions for you to re-book delivery.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this
website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be
mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either:
contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or
continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have
cancelled your order. – We will not be obliged to supply goods at the
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of
goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is
intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as
necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations & complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until 14 working days after delivery.
Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon
as the goods are returned in a saleable condition to your nearest store.
- In the event of complaint please contact the store concerned if it refers to a
particular order. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much
detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working
hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a
further 72 working hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay
beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be
attended to by a senior manager or director.
For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension
or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the
Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in
accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be
used for marketing purposes.
- This website is operated by Club Vini Ltd. Registered address: 69 New
Kings Road, London SW64SQ. Tel. 02077315776, Email. email@example.com. Registered in England: 10336647. VAT No:300444655.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only
by the English courts.
- Voucher offers have no cash value, are not for sale, and are only valid at
Club Vini. Strictly over 18’s only. Vouchers can be used once only,
irrespective of voucher-specific terms and conditions and only one voucher
is redeemable per transaction and per household, they cannot be used in
conjunction with any other offer. Photocopies are not accepted and
vouchers will be retained by store staff at the point of purchase.
- Minimum bottle order volume or minimum spend threshold applies where
stated on the voucher.
- If stated, vouchers are for new customer use only.
- Delivery charges apply for online orders under 6 bottles of wine of spirit.
- Expiry date is specified on the voucher. In the case of a product being out
of stock within the promotion period, Club Vini may be able to offer a
replacement product at the store manager’s discretion. Club Vini staff
reserve the right to refuse a voucher being claimed should they feel the
transaction is in breach of T&Cs.
- Ask in store or call on 02077315776 for further details.